Please resume your seats, fasten your seat-belts and switch off any electrical appliances that may interfere with the on-board navigation.
After a week of turbulence and unexpected requests, I’m pausing to review the diary for the month ahead. On top of the usual toils I am adding the following (with more likely to come):
- Guest doghouse blogger (or dogger?) at insideadog
- Guest YA and children’s books reviewer for the Sunday Age
- Writer-in-residence at Melbourne Grammar for a week
- Panellist at a Booktalkers session (with special guest John Marsden) at the State Library
- 89 km bike ride to D-feet Motor Neuron Disease
- 145 km Great Ocean & Otway Classic ride
- Coldplay concert
- School Council annual general meeting
By the end of the month I may well be as mad as the proverbial March Hare. I may also need to detour from the Thunder Road while these extra duties call. If this site seems idle, you know where to find me.